Tuesday 29 November 2011

Ob-la-di-ob-la-da

This morning I left the gym with solid aching from my shoulders to my abs. Normally the endorphins start popping 30 minutes after the session, but today there was nothing. There was no groove, no life-is-great-no-matter-what-happens moments. Nada. With Sydney radio failing to provide a boost, I went to the saving grace: the ipod. (A pause for the geniousness that is the ipod.) A little Mercedes Benz from Janis, some Ob-la-di-ob-la-da from the Beatles and life went on.

For those that aren't familiar....(tho I'm convinced it's still just Snow and Flurrita reading....)

A little Janis Some of the Beatles...

And I can't figure out how to make the videos smaller, but I did, if you noticed, get the picture of the harbour in line...check and mate!!! 

Target was also on the agenda today...well, because it's Target and who can walk past without going in (let alone dropping some $$$). It was a pleasant surprise when there were Christmas carols playing, despite it being 25 degress (or high 70s) outside. This whole hot Christmas/backward seasons is really throwing me...I need to really think about what month it is. 

So today saw me giving thanks, at a number of points, for music. Pure and simple. 

6 comments:

  1. I second that! Music has rescued me on many an occasion from an attack of the blahs...liking your blogging madam, quite entertaining

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember Terry and Kris's wedding? People wrapped palm trees in lights and Santa looked a little silly and definitely overdressed. Guess it all depends on what you are accustomed to. Think that you are the equivalent of Mike snowblowing and thinking his coat would be warm enough.
    Ritaaa!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to let you know that are others out there that are reading this blog too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You aren't posting our comments. Was it sometHing we said?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Love Yoga and Kim!!! I appreciate the holla!!

    ReplyDelete