Wednesday 10 October 2012

Can't catch me...

Again, appalling that it's been since May!!! I am not honouring my desire to keep up with the blog, so no excuses. Just more blogging.

In an effort to pay tribute to my original idea of 'thanks-giving'....today I went running. That's right. Running. A few people will appreciate this, namely my poor cousins who had to wait for me to take painfully slow steps on the walk to primary school. I even got out of gym (read: phys ed) class because I told the teacher I 'forgot my running shoes.' It worked a few times...

I ran around our local park that is, unfortunately for me, a little hilly.

This doesn't do it justice, but trust me, I'll be trying to find somewhere that's flat for all future running endeavours.

This was prompted by myself and MacBoyfriend agreeing to do a 100 kilometer (62.14 miles for you Americans) walk for the Fred Hollows Foundation.








So, to wrap it up. Today I am thankful that I can run. Given that I looked like this for three weeks...








I am happy I can use these...not that mine are as awesomely as colourful, but a girl can dream...





No comments:

Post a Comment